Our Vision | “Helping others succeed”
2 Timothy 2:2
2 Timothy 2:2:
You have heard me teach things that have been confirmed by many reliable witnesses. Now teach these truths to other trustworthy people who will be able to pass them on to others. (New Living Translation)
The Apostle Paul is writing to Timothy and encouraging him to pass on what he has learnt from him.
It is like he is saying, “Don’t ever stop at being a student, but inspire others with what you’re learnt”
To build a strong multi-cultural church that lives in the freedom of God’s love and ministers in the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Loving God passionately
- Serving God with joy and gladness
- Expressing a spirit of faith
- Desiring excellence in all things
- Looking for good and God in all people
- Developing a servant heart
- Committed to personal growth
- Sharing the gospel at every opportunity