Monash Christian Church is a part of the Australian Christian churches.
The foundation of this denomination was birthed in 1937 and known as the, “Assemblies of God”. Today Australian Christian Churches number over 1,120 churches and 215,000 constituents.
- We believe that the Bible is God’s Word. It is accurate, authoritative and applicable to our everyday lives.
- We believe in one eternal God who is the Creator of all things. He exists in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. He is totally loving and completely holy.
- We believe that sin has separated each of us from God and His purposes in our lives.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ as both God and man is the only One who can reconcile us to God. He lived a sinless and exemplary life, died on the cross in our place, and rose again to prove His victory and empower us for life.
- We believe that in order to receive forgiveness and the ‘new birth’ we must repent of our sins, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and submit to His will for our lives.
- We believe that in order to live the holy and fruitful lives that God intends for us, we need to be baptised in water and be filled with the power of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit enables us to use spiritual gifts, including speaking in tongues which are the initial evidence of baptism in the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that God has individually equipped us so that we can successfully achieve His purpose for our lives which is to worship God, fulfil your role in the Church and serve the community in which we live.